Where there once was an AB InBev brewery a few years ago on the southern city bank of the Vaartkom in Louvain rose the DijleDelta project. This old industrial site provided space for district with townhouses and apartments, integrated in a green and blue environment. The architectural firm SVR-ARCHITECTS from Antwerp was responsible for the design of the ‘Feestzaal’ (Feast Room) and ‘Eiland’ (Island). That Duco sun screens do not always have a singular function, is more than ever clear with these buildings.
Meest recente berichten
- Bill Gates orders large corona study in Leuven 10/03/2020
- New Year trip with the employees 10/01/2020
- Prefab voor een duurzame toekomst 02/12/2019
- University Hospital Antwerp (UZA) becomes 40 and gives itself a new hospital wing as a gift. 29/11/2019
- Living or working, always travelling a bit 25/11/2019