On May 30, 2015 the first stone was laid at the new Hof Ter Schelde care campus. SVR-ARCHITECTS designed this building, in which care and support will be matched optimally to care needs. The project consists of a nursing home opening in 2016 and a residential care centre, a short-stay centre, a day-care centre, an outpatient department and a dialysis centre which will open in 2017.
Meest recente berichten
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022
- Award ceremony and expo Jef Van Ranst Prize 13/12/2022