VRT building, parking
In collaboration with Archi+I (structural engineering), Technum (technical installations), Daidalos Peutz (acoustics and building physics).
Architecture competition consisting of the following:
– Adjust, rearrange and expand the existing office environment
– New reception for press, public, visitors and studio guests
– Reorganization of horizontal and vertical circulation
– New entrance with a new image
As winners of this competition, we were able to convince the client of our approach. Crucial to this was the continuity of VRT’s activities during renovation.
- Client: V.R.T. Omroepcentrum
- Completion date: 2007
- Location: Brussels (Auguste Reyerslaan)/Belgium
- Status: completed
- Floor area: ± 50.000 m² (phase 1-5)
- Type: Offices
- Photography: Toon Grobet – Yvan Glavie