Residential accommodation “Eiland & Feestzaal”, underground car park, landscaping
On June 14, 2012 project Dyle Delta was officially launched. The southern shore of Vaartkom, the last industrial site in Leuven and also the former Inbev site, will be transformed into a new district named “Dyle Delta. There is room for apartments, town houses with gardens and student housing. In a first phase the apartments in the buildings “Eiland & Feestzaal will be accomplished.
- Maître de l’ouvrage: Westpoort N.V.
- Date de réception: 2017
- Localisation (rue)/pays: Leuven (Sluispark, Vaartdijk) / Belgique
- Statut: En cours d’exécution
- Superficie du sol: 11.565 m2 + parking souterrain
- Type: Logements résidentiels
- Photography/Visualisations: SVR-ARCHITECTS