Every Thursday evening at 9.45 pm VTM broadcasts a 7 part documentary series called Echte Mensen: Nieuw Leven or “Real People: New Life”. In this series we see our project UZA Mother and Child Center in operation. Content: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week a host of professionals is busy providing indispensable help and expertise to expecting parents and their babies. The programme portrays the strong people involved in the various steps from pregnancy to birth.
Meest recente berichten
- Laureate award Jef Van Ranst 2019 25/09/2019
- Debat Expo | Drawing attention 25/09/2019
- Architecturale zonwering geeft DijleDelta een unieke look 25/09/2019
- Gouden kantoren- en winkelcomplex aan E40 19/09/2019
- Blood donation 7 colleagues 13/09/2019