It has happened: the car park under the Grote Markt of Vilvoorde is officially opened this afternoon. The work took more than a year to complete. The car park consists of 192 parking spaces. Nearly twice as much as the quantity before the new undergrounc car park. The garage meets the most modern needs. There are, among other things, speed gates, electric charging infrastructure and optimal wifi connection. Also the redesign of the Grand place is almost a fact. By the summer should the market as good as fully finished.
Meest recente berichten
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022
- Award ceremony and expo Jef Van Ranst Prize 13/12/2022