In recent years, the UZA has invested in better and, above all, more parking facilities. In a first phase, SVR-ARCHITECTS built a new parking lot for the staff and in the spring of 2018 the construction of a 3-storey parking tower for visitors and patients was started. This was put into operation on Tuesday 26 March.
Meest recente berichten
- Prefab voor een duurzame toekomst 02/12/2019
- University Hospital Antwerp (UZA) becomes 40 and gives itself a new hospital wing as a gift. 29/11/2019
- Living or working, always travelling a bit 25/11/2019
- Night of the Proms 2019 23/11/2019
- Laureate award Jef Van Ranst 2019 25/09/2019