In recent years, the UZA has invested in better and, above all, more parking facilities. In a first phase, SVR-ARCHITECTS built a new parking lot for the staff and in the spring of 2018 the construction of a 3-storey parking tower for visitors and patients was started. This was put into operation on Tuesday 26 March.
Meest recente berichten
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022
- Award ceremony and expo Jef Van Ranst Prize 13/12/2022