The University of Ghent has chosen SVR-ARCHITECTS to develop a masterplan for their site at the Proeftuinstraat and to design new research buildings there for the Faculty of Bio-Engineering. This fascinating site lies between the motorway, railroad and the river Scheldt. It neighbours large scale industry but also dense housing and contains the remains of a historic manor park. The jury selected our team based on the design methodology that we proposed and our vision for the lab of the future. The University of Ghent appreciated our clear, structured and comprehensive project approach built on four distinct steps: analysis, vision, concept and design. We are convinced that a clear design process is the first step towards a successful and well-founded project.
Meest recente berichten
- (ir) Architect met ervaring 20/12/2021
- Open sollicitaties 20/12/2021
- Digital opening BASF lab B310 | Antwerp 27/11/2021
- Award Jef Van Ranst 21/11/2021
- Seriously donating blood with colleagues | UZA Edegem 20/09/2021