The University of Ghent has chosen SVR-ARCHITECTS to develop a masterplan for their site at the Proeftuinstraat and to design new research buildings there for the Faculty of Bio-Engineering. This fascinating site lies between the motorway, railroad and the river Scheldt. It neighbours large scale industry but also dense housing and contains the remains of a historic manor park. The jury selected our team based on the design methodology that we proposed and our vision for the lab of the future. The University of Ghent appreciated our clear, structured and comprehensive project approach built on four distinct steps: analysis, vision, concept and design. We are convinced that a clear design process is the first step towards a successful and well-founded project.
Meest recente berichten
- Baloise Antwerp 10 Miles 2023 23/04/2023
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022