Although the foundation stone was laid in the presence of Flemish Minister of Real Estate Geert Bourgeois (see also Building Chronicle of October 21, 2011), it was still a while waiting for the final permits. Now that these have been granted, real work can be done made from the renovation works at the former Lemaire sanatorium in Tombeek near Overijse.
Meest recente berichten
- Digital opening BASF lab B310 | Antwerp 27/11/2021
- Award Jef Van Ranst 21/11/2021
- Seriously donating blood with colleagues | UZA Edegem 20/09/2021
- From dredging sludge to pure water 13/09/2021
- Reopening Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens after renovation | Deurle 05/09/2021