Ardoyen Technology Park has grown into a multidisciplinary hub that ranks among the European top in terms of R&D. This position will be further strengthened with the new VIB-UGent research building. Offices have been combined with L2 and L3 laboratories, conference rooms, greenhouses and plant growth rooms. It is thus a complex that stimulates molecular protein research in all its facets, and that in a visually pleasing and practical environment.
Meest recente berichten
- From dredging sludge to pure water 13/09/2021
- New home for Biotech Research Center 09/10/2020
- Lecture on the renovation of the Dhondt-Dhaenens museum 01/10/2020
- Latest new-build projects complete Belgacom site re-zoning 18/09/2020
- WerfWater Arenberg-Accelerator 11/09/2020