Ardoyen Technology Park has grown into a multidisciplinary hub that ranks among the European top in terms of R&D. This position will be further strengthened with the new VIB-UGent research building. Offices have been combined with L2 and L3 laboratories, conference rooms, greenhouses and plant growth rooms. It is thus a complex that stimulates molecular protein research in all its facets, and that in a visually pleasing and practical environment.
Meest recente berichten
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022
- Award ceremony and expo Jef Van Ranst Prize 13/12/2022