The Belgian bruTextiles, which designs fabrics and distributes them worldwide from Kontich, stands for a major expansion and modernization. After all, the company has experienced a steep growth since its establishment in 1995. SVR-ARCHITECTS, which designed the original main building and two previous renovations, also signed for this expansion, which will almost double the size of the industrial building. The renewal is in the hands of ETI Vandeven, which is responsible for the entire electrical installation.
Meest recente berichten
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022
- Award ceremony and expo Jef Van Ranst Prize 13/12/2022