In the run-up to yesterday’s Heritage Day, the municipality of Overijse organized a double lecture on Tombeekheyde. On the one hand, Johan Wambacq, one of the authors of ‘Paleis op de heide’, spoke. Afterwards Philippe Van Goethem spoke about the restoration and re-use of the Tombeek sanatorium. His unique reference work ‘REBORN A ICON’ contains a timeline about the most important milestones that were achieved and the events that had a major impact on the end result.
Meest recente berichten
- Baloise Antwerp 10 Miles 2023 23/04/2023
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022