Beijing Innovation Center
The studio formed part of an international team and was specifically responsible for:
– programming and detailed design of the new laboratories, including the Process Research lab
– periodic quality control and technical support during the whole implementation period.
The laboratory was designed to meet the R&D requirements of various P&G business units (baby care, female care, oral care, beauty care, …).
- Client: Procter & Gamble
- Completion date: 2010
- Location: Beijing /China
- Status: completed
- Floor area: ± 22.500 m2 Innovation centre, ± 9.400 m2 Process Research lab
- Type: Research: laboratoria
- Photography: Procter & Gamble