In addition to excellent educational platforms, KU Leuven and Ghent University are renowned scientific research bodies. It goes without saying that their delicate, progressive or even high-tech research must take place in an adapted environment. Leuven Chem & Tech, the Rega Institute and the Laboratory for Environmental Toxicology and Aquatic Ecology, all designed by SVR-ARCHITECTS, are excellent examples of architectural masterpieces that optimally support the work of scientists.
Meest recente berichten
- Remaining available to you, strictly observing the COVID-19 guidelines 11/03/2020
- Bill Gates orders large corona study in Leuven 10/03/2020
- New Year trip with the employees 10/01/2020
- Prefab voor een duurzame toekomst 02/12/2019
- University Hospital Antwerp (UZA) becomes 40 and gives itself a new hospital wing as a gift. 29/11/2019