In addition to excellent educational platforms, KU Leuven and Ghent University are renowned scientific research bodies. It goes without saying that their delicate, progressive or even high-tech research must take place in an adapted environment. Leuven Chem & Tech, the Rega Institute and the Laboratory for Environmental Toxicology and Aquatic Ecology, all designed by SVR-ARCHITECTS, are excellent examples of architectural masterpieces that optimally support the work of scientists.
Meest recente berichten
- New Year trip with the employees 10/01/2020
- Prefab voor een duurzame toekomst 02/12/2019
- University Hospital Antwerp (UZA) becomes 40 and gives itself a new hospital wing as a gift. 29/11/2019
- Living or working, always travelling a bit 25/11/2019
- Night of the Proms 2019 23/11/2019