Queen Mathilde has opened the new Mother and Child Center of the University Hospital Antwerp (UZA) in Edegem, a design by SVR-ARCHITECTS. The anything but medically sounding name – instead of a children’s hospital – refers to an innovative concept in which the proximity of caring family members is central. The building is also innovative architecturally.
Meest recente berichten
- Baloise Antwerp 10 Miles 2023 23/04/2023
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022