In Overijse, the restoration of the old Sanatorium Joseph Lemaire that was built just before the Second World War is currently underway. The derelict building is now being restored to its original condition under the watchful eye of the Immovable Heritage department of the Flemish government. At the end of 2016, it should become a new rest and care home in the green outskirts of Brussels. Projecto had an enlightening conversation with architect Kobus de Bruijne from SVRARCHITECTS from Antwerp. He supervises the restoration process, which is definitely not an everyday assignment.
Meest recente berichten
- Baloise Antwerp 10 Miles 2023 23/04/2023
- Architect Paul Storme passed away 25/02/2023
- VITO Lab + Piloothal + Opslaghal + Parking en omgeving 21/02/2023
- Building J at the Antwerp University Hospital site is an outsider 17/01/2023
- Fijne feestdagen en onze beste wensen voor 2023! 23/12/2022