This development on a prestigious location overlooking the river Scheldt includes five apartments plus a twin-level penthouse, covered parking spaces and an indoor swimming pool to boot.
The seemingly simple red-brick façade is underscored by white concrete and glass balconies and topped by a receding penthouse volume clad in red copper. The discreet frontage belies a technical ingenuity behind the scenes. Concealed steel girders create the large clear spans, and a turntable helps drivers park in the narrow city plot.
- Client: Virix
- Completion date: 2019
- Location: Antwerp, (Sint-Michielskaai 31), Belgium
- Status: under construction
- Floor area: 1.098 m² residential housing / 260 m² parking
- Type: residential apartements
- Renderingen : SVR-ARCHITECTS